Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"A Perfect Ten!": Olympic Threads

Well, the Olympics are almost over (I'm crying) and I originally meant for this post to come weeks ago but between my summer holiday (so sophisticated, right?) & the last week of summer classes, my schedule got the better of me. BUT! I'm here now and ready to roll out some threads I wouldn't be caught dead without if I was traipsing around foggy London-town, waving to the Queen & Princess Kate & stalking the US Men's Water Polo Team.

Now that that's out of the way!

Our friends at J. Crew are helping us right along.

















Just need this entire look because, naturally, I would be wearing sequins to tea with Lady Fiona Carnarvon, the Eighth Countess of Carnarvon and current resident of Highclere Castle, the real-life Downton Abbey! (You should read her book, by the way.)


Didn't want Kate & Tory to feel left out!




Just as a side note, I'm obsessed with this necklace from Tory Burch.



 Last but not least, a darling pair of loafers from the Gap that I got on vacay would most definitely be making the hop across the pond.
Embroidered loafers in blue denim (although I also purchased them in president green & elysian blue. I had a coupon!)


You're welcome for sticking to the tried & true, red, white & blue color scheme!

As a bonus, I'd plan on picking up one of these while I was touring the Tower of London or Buckingham Palace or Kate Middleton's closet. Makes sense, doesn't it?



P.S. did you like how I'm only packing sweaters & accessories, apparently? Pants? Who needs em!

No comments:

Post a Comment