Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Johnny on the Spot

Okay, so no one probably ever calls him Johnny because it's too 1940s but that's beside the point. 

Jonathan Adler can do no wrong in my eyes. I've been scouring the interweb over the past several weeks for products of his that don't break my bank; I've looked at everything from pottery to place settings to bags & totes and even key fobs! (How lame is that?) Somehow, though, I always end up sorting through virtual rows and rows of pillows and throws (sorry I'm not sorry that that rhymed). It's this weird new obsession I have--"she get it from her mama!" But for real, because my mom has a love for throw pillows too; she has twelve, (that's right folks, you heard it here first) TWELVE throw pillows on her bed. 

Moving on.

Here's a few of my favs from Mr. Johnny B. Goode. There I go again.














Did I mention my most recent & addicting past time is buying fabric to make pillows? Good heavens. When did I become that woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment