Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've got my eye on you...















1. Bridget Sandal in leopard, ShoeMint. I stumbled upon ShoeMint after I followed a link from one of my favorite fashion blogs. It's a nifty little website that allows you to take a quick personal style questionnaire, and then, based on your choices, they recommend a dozen or more pairs of shoes that best match your style! Shoes are $79.99, shipping is free & returns are a cinch. Love the concept of ShoeMint but prefer jewelry or clothes to shoes? First of all, you're crazy; secondly, have no fear! Affordable jewels are at your fingertips & so are some new duds

2. Metro watch in coral, Kate Spade. It speaks for itself.

3. Erika Sunglasses in violet or havana, Ray-Ban. Want them, need them, have to have them.

4. Emily Post's Etiquette, Barnes & Noble. I know, I'm an old soul. My mother is proud.

5. Have you heard of Birchbox? I'm convinced it's the best thing since sliced bread. But really. It's $10/month & each month they send you a handful of deluxe (and by deluxe I mean huge) premium samples of everything from hair & skin care to fragrances, beauty tools & that's right, C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E. What's not to love? I'm currently on a waiting list, but by golly, this is one thing I'll be patient enough to wait for. Jealous? You should be. But not for long because you can sign up here.


6. Animal-print calf-hair pumps, Mulberry. At a STEEP $625, I'm currently searching for a version that does not cost as much my left leg. Found some good alternatives here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment