Friday, September 10, 2010

And so it begins...


Well, here I am. In all my blogging glory. Or lack thereof. This is the first blog, to date, in what could be a future of blogging. 

First off, let me just say, it took me THREE whole days to even get to this lovely post you are reading at the moment. Coming up with the name alone was enough to make me wanna pull my hair out and can this whole thing all together. I almost stopped before I had even gotten started. So the fact that there is even something for you to read is worthy of a whole blog post itself.

So, to set the mood for what I hope will be a delightful little embarking into my world, I'll set you up with just a few of my favorites. And they'll make more appearances, trust me. 

After all, a girl can NEVER have too many peeptoes and polaroids.








a bow never hurt ANYTHING.

these make my heart swell.





Christmas ornaments at Hobby Lobby





Oklahoma sunsets

absolutely.


No comments:

Post a Comment