Monday, September 20, 2010

A Leopard Can't Change Its Spots

You've heard the phrase, a leopard can't change it's spots.

True, in every sense of the word, very true.

BUT, a little leopard can make that statement they'll be talking about for ages.
If you've been around me long enough, you've probably heard my philosophy when it comes to that delightful little piece of animal print:
It doesn't go with anything so it goes with everything. 

Now, just take a minute and bask in how absolutely WONDERFUL that previous sentence was. Go ahead. Re-read it, ponder it, dissect the sentence, google it if you have to. 

Because that little sentence could change your eye for fashion. And leave permanent damage. 

 I love leopard with everything. Summer, Winter, Autumn, Spring. It's great for every season, paired with any color, most patterns, any stripe. The following a just a few of my fav takes on the delectable pattern.   




A little Dior.




If ever given the opportunity to do a fashion shoot, the above will be the first shot. BAM. Circa 1960s, anyone?




Staple item. I'm convinced every girl needs a great pair of leopard print flats in her wardrobe. I would wear mine everyday if I could. Oh, wait. I do.


My next article of formal wear. Banquet, here I come.


B-e-a-utiful.


How great is that blue color on the walls with the leopard print? Absolutely fabulous. GREAT contrast.



I can't think of very many things that are better.


OBSESSED. Oh, how I am completely smitten with this set-up. The colors, the lighting, the outfit--classic. 





Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment