Tuesday, September 14, 2010

C-U-P-C-A-K-E-S-!-!

Now, I know I'm not the only one who has an infatuation with these lovely little delights; but I might be the only one who wants to have a party dedicated to entirely CUPCAKES! There is something about the charming little things that makes my heart swell, all the while praying that my waist size stays the same.

Yesterday I stumbled upon the cutest cupcake idea I have yet to see. What's better than a cupcake? you're probably asking (Not much, but give me a chance to explain); a cupcake you get to decorate all on your own! The next time you invite the girls over for a watch party of your fav TV show (currently anticipating all the new seasons of fall's greatest shows, i.e. Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill, Glee...geez, at this point, you name it, it's DVR'ed) for dessert, why not have a DIY cupcake bar dedicated to entirely the creation of a personal cupcake, unique to both you and your taste buds? I know it'd be a hit in my book.

And I'd definitely come to your house for next week's episode.















{via Style Me Pretty}

1 comment: