Friday, September 6, 2013

Step Into My Office

Since I'm not at Lincoln Center wearing sky-high pumps & a glitzy arm party for Fashion Week (cue weeping & wailing & tearing of clothes), I'm spending the next week or so totally engrossed in all things Big Apple. Most recently, I've taken a lovely fascination with Moda Operandi, the firm that takes the runway's best collections (think Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, DKNY) & makes them available for purchase--even pieces that don't make it to the retail buyer's sales floor. You can order online through their e-commerce boutique, or (if you're thinking what I'm thinking) make an appointment with a stylist at the downtown office. And, if you're lucky, you might even see founder & Vogue Contributing Editor (& it-girl) Lauren Santo Domingo, one of my style icons. Seriously! My Matchbook Profile even says so. 

This month's Architectural Digest took a tour of the company's Manhattan office & I am in love. A fiddle fig, neon sign, pale pink walls, John Robshaw & Jonathan Adler?

Say no more.


Don't you love it? I'm pretty confident I could get a lot of work done in any one of these spaces. As a fun bonus, check out this exclusive AD Pinterest board curated by Lauren herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment