Monday, February 4, 2013

We Need to Talk About Beyoncé


First order of business on today's agenda: get my hair laid like Beyoncé.
Translation for that is, "Don't you judge me, but I'm getting a weave."

Because after last night, I can't seem to find a good enough reason NOT to, in fact, BE Queen Bey.

You know you're thinking about it too.

Despite the "Did she or did she not?" lip syncing debacle, looks like things are going well, what with a net worth of $300 million & all.

Last night's half time performance was like my most favorite Christmas morning dressed in thigh-high socks & affectionately known as Destiny's Child (which I suppose, to some, Blue Ivy might wear that title as well, but, another day, another post.).




Just as a side note--I found it hilariously ironic that we could barely hear Kelly & Michelle during none other than "Independent Woman". A friend of mine appropriately deemed their contribution as "The Whisper Song". It's even more hilarious this morning than it was last night.

If they had an issue with it--they're over it. 

What a lovely courtesy note
And there's plenty more where these pics came from.

As if it could get better:





The North American tour starts June 28 in LA and ends August 3 in Brooklyn. 
She'll be in OKC on July 5th.
My birthday is April 12th.
 Do with that information what you will.



images via

No comments:

Post a Comment