Thursday, November 21, 2013

Window Shopping

I've said it before, but I think it needs to be repeated.
I love Tiffany's at Christmas (and every other day of the year).
The 2013 Holiday Window Displays at the Fifth Avenue store are up & glittery & officially have me in the holiday spirit.
This year's vision: classic and charming apartments on the Upper East Side give you a peak at the holiday traditions that happen inside their hallowed halls.
I'm sold.


 

Application:

 
 
 
 

Tiffany's, you never disappoint.
Let's play a game, shall we?

I spy with my little eye...
Mistletoe kisses
Children hanging stockings
A happy little cat
A Prima Ballerina (no doubt home from her last Nutcracker performance)
Piano duet
A baker in the kitchen (cookies for Santa, I'm sure)
Little Drummer Boy

Because who doesn't want to take a break from their day job to play a game of I Spy with Tiffany's?

No comments:

Post a Comment