Monday, November 11, 2013

Lady Antebellum + Stevie Nicks

Do you guys like Fleetwood Mac? 
I do. 
I didn't know I did, but a few weeks ago, CMT Crossroads changed all of that.


Ladies & Gentlemen--the best collaboration. Ever.
Yes, it is as good as it sounds.
I've been singing these songs for weeks. 
Feel free to watch the whole thing here (totes worth it, trust me).
Although all you really need to see & listen to is this:







Favorite song in the history of songs. 
Okay, so maybe just Top 10. 
Although I might be partial to Dixie Chick's version
Can we bring them back?


They sang several other songs (Stop Dragging My Heart Around might take the cake), & the harmonies are PERFECTION in every single song.
Seriously.
I'm not asking for an encore, but I'm expecting one.
Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment