Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday

I told you there'd be more. 


It's Monday and fall break is over--to say I'm adjusting well wouldn't be entirely accurate. Since I stayed home for fall break, today I'm dreaming of all the places I wish I could've gone. Now, don't get me wrong; fall break at home was good, it was nice to sleep in my own bed, and sleeping in til 12:30 p.m. the first Saturday was the closest I've been to perfection in a while. 

BUT...there will always be that part of me that allows my mind to wander to 'bigger and better' places. So that's where I'm  stuck today--Chicago, St. Louis, Charleston, Manhattan, Seattle--anywhere I can lose myself in a huge cup of coffee and big city life.

(i have a feeling that eventually, home will be synonymous with 'bigger and better'.)

So, in my search for all things peeptoe and polaroid, I found myself stuck with pictures of must-see places such as these, with shoes to die for.





































No comments:

Post a Comment